Tuesday, January 20, 2015

First One Down :)

I did my first KettleWorx "Resistance" workout!

I ended up waking up later than I wanted to because I couldn't get to sleep good last night knowing what I had in store in the morning.

But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Sure, I can barely move right now and I'm completely exhausted but I remember when Ryan Shanahan (the trainer in the video) said it was "cool down time"; I was like "no way! already?".

I'm not gonna say I did it 100% perfect, I think I did it like 90% perfect, I'm very happy with how I held my posture and followed along the best I could.

When it was over though; water never tasted so good lol.


I'm sure I'll REALLY feel it tomorrow and I'll definitely be sleeping better tonight.

Thursday is the first "Core" workout I'll be doing.
I'm doing 3 workouts a week and eating good food. I'll talk more about the food later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment